All pet owners take pride in their pets. Some are proud of their pet’s looks, others of their pet’s intelligence, others yet of their pet’s charming personality. How is one to measure?! In addition, consider the fact that even a single criterion such as beauty is NOT objective. None of us humans is “looks” alone. It is the complete package that either does – or does not – makes us irresistible. Well, under such complicated circumstances and on guard to be fair to all Members of the Ethical Pet Owners Community, Pets Online has settled on choosing the “Most Loveable Pet” and the “Best Pet Story”.
Pet Contests’ Participation Rules
- Everyone is invited to participate.
- Every Pet Owner who is trying to build his/her credentials as a PUBLISHED Photographer or a PUBLISHED Writer is encouraged to participate.
- We welcome ONLY Photos and Stories that belong to you; by submitting any material to us you acknowledge that you are the author of it. (Only one picture and one story per person per year can be entered into the contests.
- Include your first name, first letter of your last name and your city with your submission, please!)
- Winners are selected MONTHLY by Pets Online / Pro-Active Ethics Council, at our discretion but with the input of our Website’s visitors.
- The results are announced in our Members-Only Monthly Newsletter.
- Winning entries are published here.
- Once a year we choose “Most Loveable Pet of the Year” and “Best Pet Story of the Year”.
- Photos and Stories for either of our contests have to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We cannot guarantee that your submission will be published.
Story of the Month
Putchie was a stray dog! Marie gived him a home and took care of him. 2 years later he become the raising star of a local pet contest at their town. The most particular and funny detail is that Marie uses a flatiron to make Putchie even more stylish and smooth! We asked Marie what was the flatiron, she said she got it online and is a stylehouse flat iron and she bought from this website http://mybestflatiron.com
How sweet is that story?